Nancy is going in Monday for a biopsy of the cyst in her ankle. She should be finished by noon or so. I'll let you know how it goes. She has to stay off of it and keep it elevated afterwards for 24 hours, so I will get to be her personal butler for the next week or so. I have temporarily adopted the name Jeeves and a British accent to more accurately portray the role. Luckily, her mom is here for the part where she can't move at all!
We had a blast in College Station this weekend for the Maroon and White game. We got to hang with Jeff, Celeste, and Shafer and act like college students for a night. Things got pretty interesting, but no one got arrested, so that's a plus.
They literally did nothing to our house this entire week. Which is okay, I guess, since we still don't have any prospects in the home selling department. But that is my excuse for the lack of blogging.
Check back tomorrow for photos of Nancy's biopsy incision.
No comments:
Post a Comment