
And I can see it now, our future kids climbing this tree...maybe even a tree house. Of course they'll be in their 30's by the time it is big enough. And that would just be weird.

Random Thoughts:
Our front yard is really small. Less mowing is okay with me. Oh wait, my wife gave away our lawn mower. Oh well, I could probably cut it with scissors in about ten minutes.
The more decor-type stuff that gets put in, the more I realize I had NO part in picking it out. Literally the first time I saw our tile, light fixtures, and cabinets was after they were installed. Good thing my wife has good taste and I like her choices so far. Of course, I think the tile would have to be pink with polka-dots for me to care enough to not like it.
We have a crazy dog that barks at any person or motorized machinery within sight of her house and yard. Neither house next to us has even been started yet. I can't wait until 20 people with power saws, a bulldozer, and a concrete truck spend dawn to dusk 5 feet from our house for three months. I might have to perform a "de-barking" surgery in the near future. I'm just sayin'.
How in the world am I supposed to change this light bulb?:
It's 25 feet up. I think I will have to call the fire department if it ever goes out. If you come to our house at night, and our porch is really dark, you'll know why.
This one might be an adventure, too:

The front door, sans glass:

The entry way tile and new front door:

The dining room light:
A Monkey drinking a beer:

No comments:
Post a Comment