
She really liked it and would have hung out in there all day!

Jacob had a lot of fun, too.


When he was upstairs with them, he found Randy's old football helmet (again). And, for no reason at all, he was also wearing shorts and cowboy boots. I think it's a good look.

Jacob loves to help Randy do connect the dot puzzles. They look like they are hard at work here.

We were at Carinos that night. When Memaw is in town, we sometimes go for lunch because we both like that place. Maybe we do this too much. When we walked in, Jacob said, "Memaw lives here!"
One morning, Jacob decided that Hannah should wear his cowboy hat. She wasn't thrilled.

She was a happy girl one night at dinner.

Uncle Beebo and Aunt Danielle got Jacob this guitar for Christmas. It's SO loud! I've been known to hide it while he's sleeping. He found it one morning and looked too cute with no pants on.

Sometimes it's better to play Legos UNDER the playmat.

Hannah was just cracking up at him. Some of her best smiles and biggest laughs are due to Jacob.

I saw this on Facebook and had to copy. Hannah would not participate very well, but it's still cute!

Wednesday morning, Hannah and I hung out at the Toyota dealership while the boys went for a haircut. When Jacob is good for his haircut, he gets to go to Learning Express (his favorite toy store). Luckily, Randy did NOT buy him these.

But, later that night, we went to Daddy's Toy Store (Academy) and he did get his own mask and snorkel. He loves to use Randy's, but it just doesn't fit. So, of course, you have to wear your new set in the car.

Yet another picture for me to remember how she holds my hand while I'm holding the bottle. She had her eyes closed but still made a grunt face for the flash. But, if you look closely, one hand has my thumb and one hand has my pinky. Awwwwww...
And, if you're wondering about her hair, she had just had a bath. And I comb it straight forward very Justin Bieber-ish just for her bottle while it dried. Then I brush it back. If I don't do this, her curls dry and look very Elvis-ish.

And, last, Hannah showing off her new shades.

~Nancy
2 comments:
WOW!! Seven Fridays in a row! I love it! Those kids make me laugh! They're precious!!!!
Can't wait to see them all tomorrow!
M
Post a Comment