His awesome teachers sent home an amazing personalized scrapbook for each kid (and I still cry looking at it). But they also burned a CD with 200+ images of your kid on it. So, I'll overload you with pictures now from the CD. And, be prepared, next time you are at our house, you will look at the scrapbook!
Here is the little boy I took to school last September...

And, here is the big boy at the end of the year.

One of my biggest concerns was whether or not he would nap at school. I'm still not sure how they do it, but here's the proof that it happened.


Here are some of the holiday pictures, in order. It's easy to tell what holiday they were near since he was always wearing a special Memaw creation.
Halloween:



Thanksgiving:





Christmas:


Valentine's Day:

Easter:



There are a lot more pictures from random days that I love. That will be in the part 2 post.
~Nancy
2 comments:
I can see why you cry when you look at those pictures. Where did the time go?
Such a big boy now...sad ;-(
Love, M
Post a Comment