More tummy time. She still does not roll either way although I feel like she is FINALLY getting closer.

She is also starting to like a variety of toys (although her favorite is still Freddie the Firefly). Here she was enjoying the taggie elephant that M and Pa bought her.

Saturday morning, we had errands to run and Jacob slept in some. So, we began our errands with a donut date instead of breakfast at home.


When Randy got off work, we headed to Austin for Molly's 2nd birthday party. Hannah was not very well behaved with all of the people and the heat (it was a swimming party). She preferred to hang out inside with her Momma. Jacob, on the other hand, had a wonderful time. In fact, I hear he ate about 3 cupcakes. Here is how he acts on the 3rd one...

Brynna holding Hannah while Hannah looks for Momma. Oh yeah, she tasted the chocolate icing (notice her bib) and is a fan.

She was worn out from crying.

But she loved holding her toes under the fan...INSIDE!

And this is the best cousin picture I got. Hopefully someone else got a better one (but not likely).

This upcoming weekend is Hannah's baptism. So, Randy needed to try on his suit. And, whatever Randy does, Jacob wants to do.


And, although this blonde mustache looks like butter (according to my mom), Jacob still thinks these $0.25 mustaches are hilarious.


Monday morning the kids and I headed to Livingston for one night. Jacob had so much fun since he gets to do tons of fun things. Hannah liked the boat ride (kinda) but hated the life jacket. Mr. Whiskers also loves riding on the boat...









We also took lots of rides on the mule which Jacob now calls the four wheeler.

Once we stopped, Hannah's hair did not go back down.

So, she needed a bath but I didn't bring her tub. So, this was her first bath in the big tub (must document!!).

And, finally, last night it was thundering. Jacob told me he would not be scared of it as long as he had Mickey. So, I went along with it. Here they are jumping.

But, then he insisted that Hannah have Minnie so she wouldn't be scared either. Sooooooo sweet!

~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment