Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #6

I don't have as much to "dump" this week since I did 3 other blogs. I'm almost like a real blogger again (for this week, at least).

Last weekend, we met up with some friends at Hyatt Lost Pines just outside of Bastrop. Everyone had a great time. We had fun going when Jacob was younger, but it's so much more fun watching him have a blast. He didn't nap on Saturday and went full speed from sun up to sun down. He did a wagon ride, the swimming pool (most of the day) and ended the night with s'mores and popcorn while watching a movie outdoors. His favorite part was the water slide which he probably did 30 times.

Here he is sitting on the fake horse (which he was scared of) when we first arrived. By the way, he was NOT afraid of the real horses that pulled the wagon and was petting them.


Being a big helper and feeding Hannah (for 2.5 seconds).



Hannah was also a trooper although she didn't make the water slide this year. She did, however, enjoy the lazy river in her float. (Didn't get any pics of that)

Hannah and I came back to the room early and I parked her where she could watch a little tv while I changed clothes. She was very quiet until Justin Timberlake came on tv. She went CRAZY cooing and laughing at him. I didn't get a good picture of that either because I was laughing so hard. Guess she's a JT fan.



While waiting for our dinner table, the boys hung out in the bar. Jacob bellied up and got a Sprite, on the rocks.



Sunday was 1 year since Randy and I found out we were pregnant with baby #2. We were excited but had no idea she would be this cute!!


Monday night, Randy came home for dinner and bedtime but he had to go back to work and spend the night. So, Tuesday morning we sent good morning pictures to him.





On Tuesday, we went to the mall. Jacob was very well behaved while I shopped, so he got to ride some rides.



He loves that little carousel above, but the funniest part was the song. He currently loves Ring around the Rosie (thanks to school, I guess). But the carousel sang "Ring a ring a Rosie" (probably due to copyright issues or something). So, the whole time, he kept saying, "That's not right. It's not ring a ring a Rosie. That's not right, Momma" over and over and over and over again.


He even loved the roller coaster simulator.



Hannah just liked the music.



We also converted the stroller from an infant seat carrier and regular stroller seat to regular stroller seat and a sit or stand platform for Jacob. We, of course, had to test it out a little. I'm not sure what's worse about this picture...what the wind did to Hannah's poor hair or how big her legs look from this angle. Remember the camera adds 10 pounds which is half her body weight. :0)



I also wanted to capture Hannah's favorite napping position when in her bouncy seat. She loves the blanket in her face.
Drives me crazy thinking she can't breathe! She probably won't be allowed to have blankets over night until she's 7.


~Nancy

No comments: