This is him "fishing". He watched my Dad throw a cast net once and now does it with his blanket (it's over his right shoulder, ready to throw). Not sure if he caught anything or not.

This is him doing who knows what. I just thought it looked funny.

This is him falling asleep one day for a nap...or not.

And, here he is actually asleep one morning.

OK, now some real pictures.
This is last Sunday morning...waking up Daddy.

Hannah...styling in Memaw's sunglasses.

My gang.

Jacob checking out the pool just before we began filling it.

Jacob helping me cook dinner.

Sweet little, errr, big Hannah!!

Randy and Jacob went for a haircut on Wednesday and Jacob sat in the big boy chair!

I was trying to take a picture of both of them to show off Jacob's new hair cut. Not a great picture but oh well...

Hannah loves her bumbo (Jacob never cared for it much) and is sitting in it longer and longer each day.

And, while I was typing this, Jacob woke up. And I had to snap one more picture of the monitor. Yes, he's under there most likely playing astronaut. I'm not sure why, but when you put a blanket on your head, you become an astronaut. And we play this many, many times a day.
Love that silly boy!!

~Nancy
2 comments:
I LOVE the iPhone dump Fridays!
I am likimg this Friday blog thing too! And the pool looks great!
Post a Comment