Tuesday, May 21, 2013

First attempt at eating solid food

Some things deserve their own post (not just part of the iPhone dump). Like, Hannah's first time eating solid food. Or, maybe I should say, our first attempt at getting her to eat some solid food. I'm not sure how much she actually "ate".

Here we are getting ready to start. She looks excited.



First attempt...plain rice cereal.



Getting a little messy since most of it won't stay in.



I decided to go ahead and add green beans hoping she would eat better with a new flavor. That didn't work either. However, this is the same face her Daddy makes when he eats green beans, so it must be genetic.



We'll try again tonight. Hopefully we will wear less and eat more!

~Nancy

2 comments:

mommagroom said...

Awwww. She looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

So glad she finally gets food...I was worried shed waste away! What a cutie pie!

Love, M