

It's amazing how fast they get things done. I mean, they just started framing yesterday, and they have already finished the master bathroom:

...and the coat closet:

...and installed the refrigerator and microwave:

It's going to be a very classy house. With these upper class amenities, we may not be able to associate with you little people anymore.
If you're wondering why we finally have some decent pictures (as in ones not taken at night), well Nancy and Marci went out there after school today and checked up on things. That was before I got home and we went again. So Nancy is now going twice daily on some days.
There are two other houses that got their slabs poured on the same day as us, and started framing on the same day as us. One of which is a Fitzgerald down the street. When we drove over there tonight, the other Fitgerald had slightly more done than ours. Nancy was upset by this, and she considered taking donuts and coffee to our crew in the morning to make them work a little harder, so we can win. And I thought I was competitive.
We didn't really think it would be that obvious that we are wearing our pajamas in some of our night pictures, as several of you have pointed out. Listen, I have to wear a tie every day to work, so I get out of those clothes as quickly as possible when I get home. Even before our nightly trip to see our house. I don't know what Nancy's excuse is. Good thing she's cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment