Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sugar Plum Piper Julie Riley Wiltshire

Well, we hate to break the hearts of our precious nieces, but we have chosen a name other than Sugar Plum Piper Julie Riley. We hope they aren't disappointed, but from here on, we'll just call her:

Hannah Grace Wiltshire

Yep, we like to test our families and see who still reads this old blog!

~Randy, Nancy and Jacob

8 comments:

mommagroom said...

I love it!!!

Laura said...

I love it too! Much better than Sugar Plum!

The Doodys said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot. Dad

Anonymous said...

I. LOVE. IT!! Get busy, grandma! I know you're chomping at the bit! :-)

Sugar plum piper was cute, too, but Hannah grace is MUCH better!

Anonymous said...

I. LOVE. IT!! Get busy, grandma! I know you're chomping at the bit! :-)

Sugar plum piper was cute, too, but Hannah grace is MUCH better!

Amanda said...

Dennis wants to know why you stole his dog's name... I'm just glad you get to have Hannah since I wasted such a perfect name on our pooch. :)

mommagroom said...

I'm ready for Hannah Grace to come see us!!!