Here, he looks like he is going to participate and is ready to get started.

He does watch Daddy get started.

And then was pretty much over it. He started dancing.

And playing with his water table.

But Randy did a fantastic job.

Jacob would come check on him every once in a while.

And even snapped a cute picture with my camera.

With or without help, Randy did a great job.


And Jacob did a great job posing with his pumpkin!
(I absolutely love this next picture).


We found a perfect spot for it on the porch and can't wait for it to get dark!

P.S. Be sure to read the other blog I posted today about the Harvest Festival yesterday (Titled More Halloween fun). I would hate for you to miss those cute pictures (and witty words).
P.P.S. Today is Jacob's 1/4 birthday but Randy doesn't even think we should celebrate 1/2 birthdays. So, I'm pretty sure he won't want to celebrate. But, in my mind, we are celebrating. So, Happy 2 1/4th birthday Jacob!! We love you!
~Nancy
2 comments:
Love, love, love the boy dancing....he has rhythm!!
That's how we carve pumpkins too!
Post a Comment