Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trick or Treating...a little late

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I feel compelled to blog about Trick or Treating so that we don't miss a thing. So, here it goes...

It was fantastic this year. Jacob is at a cute trick or treating age made even better by his not-taught-by-me-polite-ness. I can only assume that his school works on "Thank You" and "You're Welcome" a lot because he's very good at it. Which scored him some extra candy. Couple that with the fact that he would reach in for a 10 year old sized handful, and our neighbors got quite a kick out of him visiting. Now, on to the pictures...

Just waiting to put on my "Tirate" costume. We had to wait for Daddy to get home!!


Finally!! Ready to go...


Just another shot with Daddy. He's getting good at "Show me your Happy Face (another thing they worked on at school)."


Jacob and his "loot".


Jacob loves suckers, and I thought this one would be cute. Never mind that it was so big it almost choked him...it was cute for a second.


That's it! Thanksgiving may now happen...I'm ready.

~Nancy

3 comments:

mommagroom said...

He's such a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest pirate on the seas!

M

The Doodys said...

How cute! Hope you are feeling good.