
This one looks just like all of the others, but there was also another cute one (of the 50ish I took), so I thought I would add that one too. He really looks like he is up to something in this one...

So, Randy had Saturday off because we were attending a wedding of one of his friends from undergrad. The wedding was at 3pm, so we left Saturday morning. We made it to San Antonio, checked in to the hotel, and met some of our other friends who were also there for the wedding for lunch. After that, it was back to the hotel to get ready. We got dressed, took our picture in the mirror, and were about to head out.

Then, I heard an awful sound and some not so pleasant words from Randy. Look what happened to his one and only shirt he brought for the wedding.

Luckily, he and Jeff are the same size and Jeff comes a little more prepared than Randy did! Here we are, take 2.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Due to some traffic, we were almost late but we did make it to our seats right before the bridal party started coming down the aisle! The reception was a lot of fun, complete with a full mariachi band during the cocktail hour.

Here are Jeff, Celeste and Randy...having a good time.

And here are Jeff and Randy with Brian, the Groom.

And, of course, the most awesome Groom's cake we have ever seen! I'm so glad we are already married so that Randy doesn't get any ideas...

How cool is that???
So, what did Jacob do while we were gone? Well, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and stay with him. They went to Bass Pro shop (without shoes for some reason)

Had lunch at Whataburger where he entertained a lot of the customers with his loud laughing


Played outside

Checked the mail

And even threw a little fit in the middle of the street when Grandma told him it was time to go inside

Had dinner (while clapping, of course)

Laughed some more

And snuggled with Grandpa

They both say he was really well behaved, and a lot of fun. We're so glad because he's usually such a pain (just kidding).
We got back on Sunday around noon, and hung out with the little boy most of the day. That night, I had a little girl's night out with Amanda and Dana. Amanda is a good friend of mine who also used to teach at Taylor. She has started running and had just completed her 1st half marathon. Even though I have zero desire to ever run one, I'm SO insanely proud of her for doing it. It's a goal she has had for a while, and finally accomplished it. I only wish I could have been there cheering her on. I'm glad I got to celebrate with her!

This is Dana and Amanda. I won't show the picture with me in it because I look very tired after a long weekend!
~ Nancy
1 comment:
I made the blog! How awesome is that?!? :)
Post a Comment