Monday, April 5, 2010

Whoah!

We went to Babies R Us this weekend to check out cribs. Nancy mentioned that we should grab a couple of packages of diapers while we were there in order to get a free $15 gift card. Then I saw the price tag: $41 for a package of diapers. Glorified trash bags with tape. Poop receptacles. Wow. And I hear formula is even more expensive. I had no idea.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a very tame version of the story that actually happened. Let's just say he turned white and started talking very loudly!!

The Doodys said...

I took Bjorn to Babies R Us one time, and I never took him back again. He started saying that in the amazon they raise their kid with palm leaves-- we live in Schertz not the amazon. The place to buy diapers is sam's or costco if you have a membership there and if you don't you might want to get one. Pamper swaddlers are the BEST for when they are really little. I was fotunate enough to make enough milk to feed all 19 of the Duggar kids so I never bought formula.