Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fine!

I wasn't going to reveal his name until tomorrow, but I've got people yelling at me.

Jacob Kyle Wiltshire

Runner-up was Sparticus James.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! Will he have a nickname?

Randy said...

Jorge'

Laura said...

I meant like Jake.

Randy said...

His official nickname will be Jorge' Jake Wiltshire, III

Randy said...

We are also considering the alternate German pronunciation of (YA-CUB)

The Kyle part is, of course, after Kyle Field.

Nancy said...

Laura - I'm sure you already know this, but don't believe most of what your brother says. :o)

I like Jacob, not Jake, but you never know. I'm sure you never thought your daughter would be called Tinney Kate but it happens!!

Sara Coats said...

Congrats guys... Jake's and Kyle's are always good looking. You've got a double whammy!

Obviously our Kyle is named after Kyle Field as well! I found a bunch of vintage football programs on ebay and framed them to hang on the wall in the boys' room. One of them has Kyle Field from like 1976 on the cover. Kinda cool!

The Doodys said...

I like it! Jacob Kyle Wiltshire is so classic.

Anonymous said...

Brynna has been running around all day saying "baby Jacob is in Nancy's tummy". I love, love, love the name!