Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #72

Jacob rode this roller coaster simulator at the mall all by himself last week. I was shocked he would do it without me, but he really likes roller coasters!!


Here he is as Buzz Lightyear at a friend's birthday party.


More Buzz...


And, all of us!


Luke came over to play while Jill took Jake to the doctor one day. The boys had a great time together!!


And even climbed into Hannah's crib for fun.





I had to sneak this picture but she set up this "picnic" all by herself.


Since Randy went to South Carolina for A&M's first football game, we came to my parent's house. Memaw made Jacob his very own Jedi robe and he LOVES it!!








Snuggling with Memaw.


Riding on the boat.


They love to ride at the front together (while Jacob screams at Pawpaw to go faster).


Playing on the beach.


Me saying "Go hug your sister for a picture" did not go the way I visioned it.


Handsome boy!!


For those of you that don't speak Aggie, I'll translate (Beat The Hell Outta South Carolina). This was what we sent to Daddy just before the game started.


~Nancy

2 comments:

mommagroom said...

Snuggling with Memaw made Memaw VERY sick. Memaw has learned her lesson about snuggling with sick kids. That's Momma's job!!!

Mtothree said...

MEEMAW, you're a keeper....and I'm sure a BIG hit with the Jedi robe!