Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #68

I still need to do a complete post on Jacob's birthday party, but that will have to come later. This week has flown by!

On Friday, we went to play at the mall. I thought I could get Hannah's attention by holding up her sippy cup. That didn't work too well...


Jacob, with Jacqueline, at his party.


I can't believe he's 4. And he can't believe it or accept it either. He claims he "stepped over 4 and is 5". I have no idea why!!


Pretty girl!


My birthday collage for him. He loves looking at it.


El señor.


Little el señor. (My Spanish isn't that great these days!).


My new body...ha!


At El Jarrito, getting the birthday treatment!!


And a bigger hat.


That night, Logan got to sleep with Jacob. I had to take a picture because it's his first sleepover (in his bed!).


But Jacob likes to sleep in the middle. Poor Logan.


On his actual birthday.





~Nancy

2 comments:

mommagroom said...

The picture of Jacqueline and Jacob looks like they are 16 and I can't stand it!!! They are growing up too fast!!!!

mommagroom said...

When are we getting the birthday blog?????