Tuesday, August 26, 2014

4 year old interview

I'm not quite a full month late on posting this, but at least I am posting it.  Sorry, there will be no pictures but I can assure you that this was done on his "actual" birthday.  I can also assure you that he thought his Momma was crazy for asking him these questions.

Birthday Interview

What is your name?  Jacob

How old are you?  4 (I had to convince him to answer 4 because he refused to admit that he wasn't 3 and a half. However, he has now come around to being 4)

What is your favorite thing to do?  play Star Wars

What do you want to be when you grow up?  a veterinarian

What is your favorite food?  a lunchable with oreos

Who do you like to spend time with?  Momma

What do you do really well?  play Star Wars

What makes you laugh?  Pawpaw

What is the best time of the day?  swimming time

What are you afraid of?  Darth Maul

Who is your best friend?  Momma and Daddy and Hannah

What do you like to do with your family?  just play

What do you love to learn about?  fish (?)

Where do you like to go?  Pump it Up

What is your favorite book?  Can You Spot a Jedi?

If you had one wish, what would it be?  to go to Star Wars Land

~Nancy

No comments: