Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #73

Randy, Jeff and Ethan at the football game. I had to steal this from his phone after he got home so it's on this week, not last like it should be.


On his way back into town, he couldn't pass up the astronaut suit and helmet that Jacob liked so much last year at the airport. Well, Jacob really liked and wanted the helmet, but he got the whole suit too.


Doesn't he look like a real astronaut?


And, for those times when he isn't walking on the moon, it came with a NASA ball cap.


What Bubba does, Hannah does...


Just a typical trip to Academy for us...


Jacob will be in school on Wednesdays starting next week, so we took advantage of both Jacob and Randy being home and went to the downtown aquarium.


He thought this was yet another astronaut costume...


As you probably already know, we had to say goodbye to Shelby on Wednesday. I took this not long before making the decision with Randy to bring her up to the clinic. She was in a lot of pain and I miss her like crazy.


On Thursday, we had Meet the Teacher at preschool. Hannah was not thrilled about it and only un-latched from my side when she saw Jacob playing. I'm not sure how that's going to work next week...


Jacob is thrilled to be heading back to school!!


Ms. Darcy, Jacob, and Ms. Angela.


~Nancy

No comments: