Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #70

Last Friday morning, this was flying right above our house. They were so low that I could hear them talking!


Friday was also Jacob's dreaded 4 year check up with shots. Hannah went to Adventure Kids so we could tackle this together. So, first, we went to Fuddruckers (his choice) to prepare. He did OK and will tell you that he doesn't like shots...at all.


Pretty girl not scared of taking a picture...for once.


We went up to my parent's house and Jacob forgot to brush his teeth. :0)


Riding the jet ski with Memaw. This crazy girl jumped off the moving jet ski while Randy was driving. It gave us all a good scare but really scared Randy. I'm pretty sure he'll let her ride again when she is 18.


Jacob still loves it!


Such a pretty view from the boat dock.


Driving his space ship while watching cartoons.


Aunt Laura found some Star Wars workbooks and Jacob loves them!!


~Nancy

2 comments:

mommagroom said...

Star Wars workbooks? That's the best idea I've ever heard. Good job, Aunt Laura!!!

Mtothree said...

I think it could be Star Wars ANYTHING and he would love it! Soooo glad I wasn't there when Hannah jumped off the jet ski!