Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #42

Hannah is into everything these days...including the fireplace.


I'm not sure what this picture is all about. I was instructed by a 3 year old to take lots of pictures of him and then he chose his favorite. Then, I was instructed to send it to Daddy.


I love these blue jeans I bought her! Every time she wears them, I sing "Baby's got her blue jeans on..."


Randy and Jacob went to the Harlem Globetrotters last weekend. Jacob loved it...especially the popcorn part!


Then we met them for dinner at Jason's Deli. Hannah loves the ice cream.


On Tuesday (the snow day), they were too quiet for a minute but I enjoyed the 5 minute break. Here is what I found...Hannah is under the desk eating a pen.


She also likes to throw things away and, I guess, put things in the toilet. I found this 7 minutes after the mess in the study.


Shelby was even cold that day. She actually has more and more days where she just doesn't feel good. :0(


Just eating some lunch, looking cute!


~Nancy

No comments: