His school was canceled today due to the bad weather that we never had, so we got to have a fun day at home. It seemed like a long day for me (because we NEVER stay home ALL day) and was a long day for Jacob because I told him we could have cake and open presents when Daddy got home. At last, Daddy finally came home!
Of course, everything was Star Wars. But we just got a very small cake, and it was a cookie cake. And Jacob was a fan.

If you look closely, there are 3 1/2 candles. Jacob asked why I bought a short candle.

Singing him "Happy Half Birthday"...


Hannah bought him some new Star Wars men.

And she got to eat the envelope! (Never mind her hair...like I said, we didn't leave the house today!)

Daddy and I got him a new space ship...something Star Wars, of course.

I'm pretty sure Hannah was a fan of the cookie cake, too.

~Nancy
1 comment:
What a wonderful celebration for a 3 and a half year old!!!
Post a Comment