

This week, we made Jacob's favorite clothing purchase to date. Star Wars light saber shoes that light up when you walk. He absolutely loves them and we have had zero fights about getting dressed...as long as he gets to wear these shoes.

Riding the baby carousel at the mall.

Hannah even rode (her first time ever). See the death grip she has on those handles?

Then, we went to do the roller coaster simulator. I let Hannah ride, too, but tried to take her out when I realized it jerked around a lot and had no seat belts. She slapped my hand away and wasn't scared at all. She did, however, keep her right hand on Jacobs leg the entire time. I thought it was so sweet!!

And riding in some big car. Neither one look very amused.

Randy got a delivery today (while at work) and we needed to show him what was delivered. My model was more than happy to try it on.

~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment