Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #43

Pretty slow week around here for pictures...

It all started one morning when Jacob wanted to sit on his little couch and watch tv. Hannah REALLY wanted to sit next to him...so she did. Kinda...


We went to McDonalds one night to play (I mean, everyone is healthy right now. Why not catch something?). And Hannah got to play, too. I would never let her play when she mostly crawled, for obvious reasons.


She loved it! Especially crawling into places where I could barely reach her.


One night, I heard a scream from the playroom which is her "I'm stuck!" scream. This is where I found her...stuck in a toy bucket that she pulled off the shelves and emptied.


Jacob has been so busy playing Star Wars EVERYDAY that we haven't played with much else. So, when he asked to play play-doh one night, I happily let him.


Hannah is also not very good (also known as terrible) in most restaurant high chairs. So, we use this booster seat and strap her in real good. Well, at times, they give us a booth and she sits in it next to me but there is no way to strap her down. So, she figured out she can stand up in it...


~Nancy