Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #39

Hmmm...not a lot of pictures this week. Good thing someone turned ONE yesterday or this would have been really boring.

Haircut time, again!


Mom bought Jacob some tattoo mustaches. I laughed every time I looked at him.


Memaw didn't like this picture but I do...and it's my blog!


She liked this one better but Jacob is fake smiling.


He also wanted to show off his new Darth Vader shirt...courtesy of Memaw.


Miss 1-derful!!


And, just to prove we don't brain wash (yeah, right), she was doing her best horns down for the Bigham family, all by herself.


At one point, I hear Jacob laughing and screaming from the playroom. Apparently, he was in the cozy coupe and Hannah REALLY wanted in, too.



I could not pick favorites of her eating her cupcake (she did great!!) so here are a bunch.























Time to strip down for a bath!!


~Nancy

1 comment:

Mtothree said...

Love that crinkled up nose...she's having some fuuuuuun with that cupcake!