
Hannah and her friend, Kinley, waiting to get into the gym at Little Gym.

Playing outside.

He loves bubbles!

Hannah did too!

Riding his big wheel.

And being a "spooky".

All he wanted to do was play outside. Then he just sat for a while. Crazy kid!

Crazy after-bath hair.

Just another morning of making a messy mess.

Ready for the Aggie game! This was the best picture I could get.

Because most of them looked like this...


He was pretending to have a sleepover and wanted Hannah to participate. He got her a pillow and blanket and laid her down there. She actually stayed!! Anything for her big brother!

Eating queso soup (my dad's creation) is his favorite!

His first potty training reward was a Mr. Potato Head Playdoh set. We have many more rewards as he does new things (pees in a big potty, pees for someone other than me and pooping in the potty). I knew potty training was a hard process but I didn't realize it was a hard MULTI STEP process.

Just looking cute!

We started a new class called Sports Fanatics at a local gym. This week, they learned all about baseball. That's him in the navy shirt sitting in the 'dugout'.

His turn to catch and throw.

He was fielding as the pitcher!

I have always had trouble keeping the playroom clean because of 1 kid making a mess. Now, I have 2. She did most of this mess, on her own, in 3 minutes.

At Bugs class at The Little Gym.

Being a trouble maker...and proud of it!!


She has started raising one hand a lot. Sometimes when her hand is empty and sometimes when holding something. We call it her Statue of Liberty.


Trying on hats at the Halloween store. Good news...after hanging out at the Halloween store, he is NOT going to be a pirate again. He picked something better. :0)






~Nancy
2 comments:
They are sooo cute!! Why didn't you tell us what he's going to be for Halloween? And, what's Hannah going to be?
I love the after bath hair!
Bribing for potty? You should be broke by the time he goes to school! LOL
Post a Comment