
Later that night...I think she looks A LOT like I did in this picture.

Last weekend, we went to another carnival outside a mall. This one was a little more updated than the last. And Jacob loved it just the same.

Hannah got to watch.

Patiently waiting for a ride.

Waiting with sister.

Riding in a monster truck!

Being silly in a bus. The boy in front of him was holding his ears because of the noise. I guess Jacob thought that was how you were supposed to ride!

Fishing for ducks!

Riding the Ferris wheel with Momma.

Parts of his Halloween costume came in the mail. He's so excited and wants to try on the wig every day.

Memaw came to spend a night with us (they were living in a motel for a week and a half and she wanted out!!). She and Jacob made us desserts!

Wednesday was Hannah's 3/4 birthday!

When I was in college (and after), I always sent Halloween goodie bags to Kelsey and Alexis. I'm not sure how or why it started, but I loved doing it. Now, Kelsey sends them to Jacob and Hannah. So, they got to open them as soon as they came in!



Probably his favorite part, glow in the dark fangs!!

I finally switched out Hannah's infant seat for her big girl car seat. She is pretty excited!

She (often) just goes into the play room to play by herself!

Bath time!

~Nancy
1 comment:
Hannah looks just like you!! Jacob looks handsome even with glow in the dark fangs!!!
Post a Comment