Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #28

Hannah likes to crawl under the table and laugh at me because I can't (easily) get her.


New sunglasses and fangs!


Fun at the park with Jacqueline.


Hannah just watched.


Sports class - this week they did golf.


Ready for picture day at school!


She was quiet for 5 seconds, so I knew something was up.


Wednesdays are fun days when Daddy doesn't work...


We go to the park...





We swing in infant swings when we are 3 years old.


We swim, even if it's too cold for the pool.


And, we swim in our clothes!





Hannah has some new tricks that I wanted to document. She can use a sippy cup (even if I didn't quite catch her in the act here)...


She can clap.


She can wave.


And, she can pout. Oh, wait, that's an OLD trick.


~Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We so enjoyed our weekend with these angels!