Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #24

Last Saturday was my birthday so the kids and I went up to Livingston to hang out with my parents. (Randy is swamped at work with the renovation making everything crazy so he had to work some on Saturday, made it to the football game Saturday night and then back to work a little on Sunday).

Jacob and my mom went to the store to buy me a surprise birthday cake and hats. Memaw let Jacob pick everything and he loved it! All day, he would very sweetly say "Happy Birthday, Momma." Here we are in our Mickey/Minnie party ears.


That night, we went out for dinner at their favorite Mexican restaurant.


And, they sang Happy Birthday to me. We only did it for Jacob's sake because this place doesn't even give you dessert!! Just whipped cream on a plate that they smear on your face!!


Playing in the empty baskets at Memaw and Pawpaw's house. They have almost everything packed because they have to move out this Sunday.


When we got home, we hit up Monkey Joe's (AGAIN) with Daddy.


We even let Hannah ride this time.


This is an older picture, but I just got it from Randy's phone. He was running around saying "I'm Johnny Football!" so Randy tried to teach him the Heisman pose. Looks great with his pajama shorts, huh?


Just a knight and his, ummmm, servant??


I LOVE the way Hannah watches and laughs at Jacob. I was trying to get her to look at me, but I'm not as cool as Jacob.
I also love the way her legs are when she sits (most of the time). So cute!


This use to scare me when Jacob stood at a glass door. I'm much more relaxed this go round! Here she is, about 8 1/2 months old...


And here he was one day shy of 9 months. I don't think they look as much alike any more.



Jacob is doing SO well with potty training that we decided to send him to school in underwear. This was his first day ever doing this and he didn't have an accident! We have made it, accident free, 2 school days now!!


That night, he was holding his medical kit, staring at me and telling me he was a statue. This was the longest period I've heard him quiet in a LONG time. It was also quite creepy. This lasted a while...until I got him laughing!!


Playing play doh. Jacob is holding up his dolphin he made. (He's holding it's tail...if you can't tell).


The next 4 pictured are all from last night in about a 1 hour time frame (that felt like 4) while we waited for Randy to get home. Jacob was especially crazy for some reason (and not wearing shorts...just for kicks).

Creepy knight statue staring at me. Seriously, I did not pose him. He just stood there, like that, for a while.



Hannah was having fun, too.


He was racing against Evie (from Mike the Knight) on the fire truck and him on the 4 wheeler. He was just racing Evie but Hannah wanted in on the game.


"I'm a rock star!!!"


Never a dull (or quiet) moment at this house!!

~Nancy

1 comment:

Mtothree said...

So glad about the potty training...I knew he'd do it once he made up his mind. Love you.