Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #27

So, Friday was Hannah's 9 month check up. All is well and she's actually ON the charts now (98% for weight, 96% on height and head circumference). Yes, she's big but ON the charts!! Well, all 3 of us also had our flu shots. I thought Jacob was being dramatic by limping later, but his leg did swell up...a lot. So much that he didn't want to walk. So, on Saturday morning, we headed to my favorite place where I knew he would walk...Target! It started raining while we were in there so we killed time by trying on the silly hats and wigs. Jacob loved it and Hannah loved watching him. She did NOT like wearing one.





I'm not sure what this face was all about.


See how much Hannah is enjoying this?


I'm happy to say that his leg now feels much better!

We also took him to the Rice Harvest Festival that night. I'm not sure what he's doing with his hands here...praying, maybe?


On the Ferris wheel with Momma!


This week, we also made spider cupcakes. He was very proud of them.


One day, it was raining and we were bored. He mentioned having a beard and mustache like Daddy. So, I broke out the Halloween face paint and made it happen.


Then, he wanted glasses and a red nose. I realized, later, that he meant the ones that go with his Halloween costume. But, at the time, I thought he wanted me to draw them. Oh well...


Tuesday, at school, the fire truck came to visit. I wasn't there, but my friend was and sent me these pictures.








Jacob, Randy and I are headed to Atlanta in a few weeks (my mom is keeping Hannah). I wanted him to have head phones for the iPad for the airplane. So, when they came in, we had to test them out. They were a hit and are now hidden until the trip!!


Hannah doesn't sit in her bouncy seat any more, but she does like to crawl in it (backwards) to play.


Jacob needed another haircut for school pictures next week. He now sits in the big boy chair and is so good for it!!


Jacob has been wanting to go back to Chuck E. Cheese for a while now. He only fell for "We can't go today, the mouse is sick." one time. So, we took them there on Wednesday. He still loves it.


Hannah, not so much. She was OK here, but it got worse and worse.














She did OK on the carousel with Daddy holding her hand.





Jacob won enough tickets for some cool glasses, a small (very) guitar and a few other treats.


Hannah and I went to Target yesterday. I was in a hurry and didn't use the shopping cart cover. So, she figured out how to turn around, while strapped in, and had a blast.





A little after school snack! Yes, he eats healthier food when it comes in the shape of Mickey Mouse.



~Nancy

1 comment:

mommagroom said...

Why is sweet Hannah ALWAYS bare-footed? Doesn't she have any shoes? Poor second child!!!