
I am, however, fighting a battle that I think I'm gonna lose. I'll keep fighting though...

This is what you find on your phone (times 1,000) when your 2 year old has been playing with it while you change the little one.


Cute little Hannah.

"Momma, take my picture cause I ate all my yogurt." Seems logical.

Again, I'm losing this battle.

But she's so darn cute!

Even when she takes out her bow to eat it.

Jacob wanted to hold her. This is, apparently, what he meant.

So proud of his Lego house.

We went to an inflatable place to meet some friends on Tuesday. Jacob had a blast but spent a lot of time playing air hockey (which we have at home) instead of jumping. Oh well...

Hannah got to play with her friend Lucy.

Jacob was eating Cheetos, so Randy wanted to see what Hannah thought about them. She really liked them despite her face here.

She is dropping her short, 7pm ish nap so she is wiped out during her bedtime bottle. She falls asleep drinking it and looks so cute!!

Jacob wearing his backpack but not going anywhere.

Hannah's first time in a restaurant high chair.

Still losing that battle.

The boys, on the carousel, at the mall.

We went to look at books at the bookstore. But the boys found things that were much more fun.







Finally getting to swing at home!

Happy 4th of July photo shoot. These are the best 2 out of 60 (not kidding) that I took.


We went to the grand opening of a new Smashburger because I read somewhere that the firemen and firetruck would be there. Jacob LOVED this!!





Hannah even got to wear the hat when Jacob wasn't looking.

She's got him wrapped around her finger already!!

~Nancy
2 comments:
Finally!!
Wow! You had a busy week! That thumb is too cute to fight!
Post a Comment