Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #11

"Look Momma, I'm a Lego!"



She is getting SO much better at tummy time...finally!



Just a man and his kiddos.



We had dinner at El Jarrito and Jacob HAD to see the (fake) donkeys and wagon. They probably frown upon kids getting in the wagon, oh well.






"Look Momma, it's a hat!" By the way, Randy sometimes calls Jacob 'Carrot Top' because he'll do things like this, a lot.



She is learning to sit up so well. She may or may not have crashed shortly after this picture.



We braved Toddler Story Time at the library again. Jacob was SO good and Hannah enjoyed it too. You may remember that we went when he was about 18 months old and he was terrible!!!






Just watching Momma and Brother eat lunch.



More sitting up (and blowing slobber bubbles, again).



That's all for this week!

~Nancy

9 comments:

mommagroom said...

I LOVE the picture of Randy and the kids!!

mommagroom said...

I check this everyday!!! You only post on Friday :(

mommagroom said...

Here is another day of checking!

mommagroom said...

You haven't posted in July yet!

Mtothree said...

Hey, D, once a week is MUCH better than once every couple of MONTHS! :-)

mommagroom said...

I agree with you M, but I just want her to know that I check this everyday!!

mommagroom said...

It won't be long now!!

mommagroom said...

Yippee!! Tomorrow is Friday--Dump Day!!!

mommagroom said...

Is it Friday yet??