Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #13

For someone who can't "crawl" (still can't even roll belly to back), she sure can get stuck in strange places!



A little lunch time face time with Daddy. Ignore Randy...he just makes silly faces at her until she laughs. She's not much of a conversationalist.



Good morning! I finally quit the Justin Bieber combing of her hair at night and am embracing the Elvis hair. It's actually not too bad.



Of course, "Take my picture, too!"



Lunchtime...for Jacob, at least. Hannah just likes to watch him.



Jacob was already napping and Hannah was sitting on my bed. She fell back and decided she liked it. I thought it was too cute.



We went to Chuck E. Cheese (or Chunkin Cheese, if you ask Jacob) and Hannah got to ride with the mouse.



Then she was sitting on the table (classy, just like the location) and I was trying to get a smile. I like this expression better.



I'm not sure why I have zero pictures of Jacob from this trip. Probably because he doesn't sit still.

Before nap time one day, I actually got a picture of both of them looking at the camera AND smiling!! And, Jacob doesn't like to nap in a shirt any more. Thanks, Randy.



Tuesday was a special day at our house, Hannah's half birthday!



And, so far she is sleeping without her sleep suit (just in a blanket sleeper) so she is actually sleeping on her tummy. This was her first nap where she slept like this for a long amount if time.



Jacob likes to play on the iPad with apps where you take a picture then draw on them. He did this completely on his own and was so proud that he wrote his name. You have to use your imagination a little, but the top line is J (backwards) and A. The second line says B O C. Although the second line is backwards, I was still a very proud Momma.



We are headed to La Torretta this weekend but only have a king bed. Hannah will sleep in her pack and play but Jacob didn't have anywhere to sleep. So, we bought this blow up mattress that he needed to test out. I'll be shocked if he actually sleeps on it Saturday night.



~Nancy