Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #15

Jacob has started stuttering so we took him to a speech therapist. She thinks it's just temporary, but it still worries us both. All he remembers from the appointment is that he got to be a pilot...see?



Hannah has graduated to taking baths in a real bathtub. At 21 pounds, it was time.



6 month comparison picture.



My parents were in town last weekend so Randy and I went to dinner and a movie on Saturday night. I don't think the kiddos missed us much.






Before the circus on Sunday, Randy let Jacob take a nap in our bed. This has never happened before! Randy wasn't going to nap, but look what I found...






The circus, in the end, was a hit. At one point, I wasn't sure if we would even make it to intermission. Then, Randy bought him popcorn and we made the whole show!


















Hannah stayed with Memaw and Pawpaw and was an angel, as usual.

She loves to try and eat her Oball.



Jacob loves binoculars, especially when you use them backwards.



"Look, Mom. I'm a statue!"



We went back to the inflatable place (indoor entertainment is my favorite) with friends. This is Jacob and Jacqueline sliding while holding hands. So cute!



He wanted a red bath (from those bath fizz tabs that change the water color) and got pink. But he was happy!



A trip to Party City isn't complete without trying on hats...



How Jacob sits in the Bumbo still amazes me. I almost need Crisco to get Hannah's thighs out of there. (He was NOT into taking pictures.)



Jacob saw this Superman shirt and insisted that we buy it for Daddy. And 2 seconds after giving Randy his gift, Jacob asked if he could wear it.



He got to open a birthday present on Wednesday night. (Why, you ask? Because my husband is a grown child.)



Randy had Thursday off this week instead of Wednesday, so he got to see Jacob at swim lessons. He was amazed how well he does at swim lessons. He does good at home but GREAT at swim lessons. After that, we went to a splash pad and let Hannah join in on the fun.









Big 3rd birthday and party this weekend! I'm so excited but could do without snotty noses on both kiddos. :0(

~Nancy

No comments: