
I even convinced him to hold Hannah for a picture even though he confessed to almost dropping her last time he held her.

La Torretta was a success again in the eyes of a 2.9 year old. Randy and I still weren't that impressed (yet we keep going back) with their lack of cleanliness and poor customer service. But, Jacob thought it was amazing and that is what matters! He loved the splash pad, water slides and lazy river. Hannah even enjoyed some if the water activities, too.

The wait for the elevators is hard when you're soooo ready to swim!

Making s'mores with Daddy.

The air bed (aka blow bed, to Jacob) was a success. I'm not sure how much he really liked it (like he says) or how terribly exhausted he was after no nap and lots of playing. Yes, he's sleeping face down here but he didn't care...

Not a very exciting picture of Hannah but I took it because she can FINALLY roll belly to back!

She is also loving her water from these trainer sippy cups. She may not be able to do it alone, but she's trying!

Jacob LOVES writing his numbers and letters and drawing. So, he usually does this while I cook dinner EVERY night (just kidding, just wondering if Randy reads this).

Randy's new mat for the clinic came in and Jacob got very excited to dance on it.

But I had to say "Freeze!" So you can actually see him.

Most of you have probably seen these already, but at least one sister-in-law of mine (not naming names) does not have Facebook and may not have seen them. So, here are Hannah's 6 month pictures. I used the same place I did Jacob's 6 month and 1 year pictures and am happy again. The pink dress was a gift when she was born and Randy bought her the Aggie dress last time he was in College Station.




After such pretty pictures of Hannah, here is a pretty one of Jacob. He's had the DJ Lance Rock (from Yo Gabba Gabba) hat for a while, but Randy bought him the matching glasses.

Sweet girl in the morning. Playing with Momma and waiting on Jacob to wake up.

From someone who used to keep a pretty tidy house (not clean, just tidy), this is what my living room looks like many mornings. The little boy with 1/2 of his pajamas on, baby girl just watching him, Bubble Guppies on TV and Legos everywhere!! I love it!!

Thursday was Hannah's first day to go to Adventure Kids (a drop in day care) with Jacob. He was so excited that she was going too and told me many times that he would check on her and tell her "It's OK, Hannah" if she ever cried. She did great and didn't cry at all. I did great, too, and didn't cry at all. I was so excited to pick them up!!

And, for documentation purposes, of course, Hannah is finally sleeping (nap and night) without the silly suit or silly blanket sleeper. Since she can roll, even the blanket sleeper was frustrating her.

"Look, Mom, it's a violin!" Yep, that's an Elmo guitar and drum stick.

Apparently the lights were too bright during her night time bottle.

Still love to watch her sleep! I remember doing this with Jacob but not enough!!
Check out that pouty lip...

That's it. We are headed to the circus this weekend (Sunday), so I'll probably have tons of pictures next week.
~Nancy
4 comments:
Compare all Hannah's hair now to dump #4 hair (last photo). It's amazing!!
Thanks for posting her six month pics. She looks like an angel. Perfection! So fancy!
Love Fridays!
Love Fridays!
Post a Comment