Jacob got his slide from Debra, Craig and Kelsey for his first birthday. He has spent a lot of time climbing to the top and wanting down. So, I get him down. And he climbs to the top again, and wants down. Then repeats about 432,257 times a day. While we were in Las Vegas, Grandma even taught him to slide down, backwards, on his belly. Well, last night, he figured out how to slide the correct way, all by himself. He loves it!!
2 comments:
Randy - I can't see the video. Can anyone else? I wrote the short blog but Randy put the video on for me since it would not work on my computer. Now, I don't see it. :0(
Never mind. After talking to MommaGroom, it appears you just have to wait a while for the video to load. But it IS there!
Post a Comment