Here is my reply:
From: Walter Cronkite
To: robs_tx@yahoo.com
Sent:
Wed, January 27, 2010 10:49:14 PM
Subject: Re: Couch For Sale - $20 (Katy)
Are you serious? I do need some help in that department. I can never get
away it seems.
He replied this morning:
I am now taking suggestions for a responsefromRob Simon robs_tx@yahoo.comtoWalter Cronkite
waltc98@gmail.com
dateThu,
Jan
28, 2010 at 8:29 AMsubjectRe: Couch For Sale - $20 (Katy)Yes, I am very serious. What can I do to help you?
5 comments:
Oh, I don't know....how about "DROP DEAD" or "GET A LIFE PERVERT".
Be careful...there are lots of crazies out there, you know.
Yeah, I know. He decided to read this to me Tuesday night right before I went to bed. i was a little creeped out and almost couldn't sleep!
Creepy! I would tell the guy thanks, but no thanks. And be sure to mention that you stongly believe in the right to own many weapons... and that you do.
Tell him you want references. Hee hee!
Hey Randy, I was telling my co-worker about this awesome situation, and she said that there is a guy with the website www.dontevenreply.com that sends fake craigslist responses to people as a joke. El Paso blocks the site, so I don't know for sure if you've been duped by him or if its real. Just wanted to give you the heads up.
Post a Comment