Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a Girl. Or a Boy.

We dropped 40 bucks on an Intelligender test, which tests the urine and tells you what sex your baby is long before an ultrasound. Supposedly. We took the test, and it was clearly a boy, according to the handy color change chart. However, we took the test a little before we were supposed to, since we misread the directions. So we dropped 40 more bones on another one this week. This one says girl.

Best 2 out of three or save my 40 bucks for a voodoo Chinese horoscope calendar chart?

6 comments:

The Doodys said...

Don't find out it's so exciting!!

Nancy said...

It's called the Chinese conception chart, and it's free. It says girl. I vote we wait for our 20 week ultrasound like normal couples do!!

Nancy said...

Wow Devin, apparently we were reading and commenting at the same time!!

By the way, our baby is the size of a lime this week. Randy said he wouldn't tell you this stuff, but I still can.

The Doodys said...

I think it is going to be a girly girl so Randy has to buy tu-tu and go to dance competions!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the size every week and I know someone in Kerrville that does too! Don't let him boss you around!

Unknown said...

I don't care what it is. I just want to KNOW!!!