Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We had a pretty low-key get-together at our house for New Year's Eve. Derrick and Tiff and Bjorn and Devin came over to bring in 2010. We grilled fajitas, had some drinks, and generally just hung out. Nancy even made it until 2:30 am, which is about 6 hours past her bedtime.


Nancy looking festive



Tiff and Grizzly Adams...err, Derrick



Bjorn and Devin



Some cool cats



Devin "prepping" for midnight



Shelby got in on the party



2 of the 3 hot wives in attendance


At midnight, we had air horns, noise makers, and silly string. I think it was an off-brand silly string though, because it came out very wet. I realized this after I shot Tiffany and Derrick in the face while they were having their midnight kiss. What about my midnight kiss you might ask? Well, I can kiss Nancy any time, but how often do you get to play with silly string?

Deadly accurate

Tiff was not so happy about this

No comments: