Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday iPhone Dump #???

Hmmmm, it feels like I missed a week or two.  Oh well, here is what we did last week.

Last Friday, 3 of us moms took our kids to iFly.  Hannah and Jacob were the only ones that had ever done it before.  We had a BLAST!  It was my first time, and I loved it!

I was trying to look scared but I really wasn't.

 Larke, on the other hand, was terrified!
 Hannah and Stella!
 All ready to go!
 Hannah loves to pick up Stella.  Not sure Stella loves it.

 The cool moms.
 Just the girls!
 The whole gang!

Jacob and Hannah did a great job!  The first picture is Jacob (in case you can't tell).

 Later that night, we were having what we call Fun Friday at our house.  The kids were swimming and then somehow we ended up giving them the water hose and a bottle of Dawn.

And this week, we had a last minute playdate and lunch with our friends at Stomping Grounds.

That's it!  Let's see if I can make 2 weeks in a row.

~Nancy





No comments: