Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday iPhone Dump

A few more Pine Cove pictures came through after I blogged last week.

At the end of Pine Cove, they have a closing ceremony and then they break up into their small groups.  This is when the counselors give them a certificate with 3 words that they think describe them.  I think they both were accurate!
Memaw then took them back to her house so that we could go to a concert with some friends.  I didn't get many pictures that night though.
But Memaw did because the kids had cousins with them at the beach!






I picked them up on Sunday only to turn around on Monday and head back to the beach with our friends who haven't been to Crystal Beach.


Then on Wednesday, we went to Typhoon Texas with our friends and cousins!





Rocky also got groomed that day and Hannah LOVES to go pick him up.
Yesterday started with a dentist appointment for Hannah to get a spacer where they had to pull a baby tooth.
Then we went to have lunch with Randy and meet Pearl the Pig!

And it ended with even MORE cousin time as Logan and Brynna got to spend the night with us!
~Nancy








No comments: