Sunday, February 24, 2019

iPhone Dump Number...who knows?

It has taken me awhile to accumulate photos worthy of this blog. But I have finally done it. Rejoice. By the the way, Nancy has a sticky note on her desk that says "blog". It is still hanging from her computer monitor after, I would guess, the last time she blogged. -Randy
About to leave for Watch DOG Dad

Watch DOG Dad Time

Eating Lunch at Randolph Elementary


I like cute puppies

Daddy- Daughter Dance

Daddy- Daughter Dance
 By the way, the "Daddy- Daughter Dance" should really be named the "Dads stand around talking to each other and looking for their daughters, while their daughters play together, disappear, and generally completely ignore their Dads" Dance

Bovay Scout Campout


Hannah was very proud that we managed to erect this tent all by ourselves.

Archery at Bovay

Jacob wanted this photo so I could Photoshop him at the summit of Mt. Everest. Yep.

Hannah has to do what Jacob does.

Serious faces at the final Campfire.

1 comment:

mommagroom said...

I love this blog! Thanks, Randy! You da best!