Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday iPhone Dump

Last Friday, both kids had doctors appointments at Texas Childrens and we found this Texas cow!
 On Saturday, Randy and I went to a wedding for one of his workers.
 This week, the kids are in art camp.  Here is what they made on Monday.
 Hannah loves foamy soap!
 On Wednesday, we went to another Astros game.
 Every time we take a picture now, the second one is always the "funny one".  It works to get them to take pictures so I'll take it.


 We were early and saw them filming the pre game show.
 We were even on their pregame camera!  But we didn't stay while they were filming so I know we weren't on tv.
 We got Jose Altuve bobbleheads!



 We had different seats this time and they were awesome!

 They FINALLY got to take a picture with Orbit!  Jacob almost fell getting into position and Orbit caught him.  That's why I had to keep the first picture.

 Yep, LOVES foamy soap!  Different night, same game.
 Momma Groom came into town this week to make us some curtains.  Of course, the pictures don't do them justice.  I was trying different lights but still think they are MUCH prettier in person!

~Nancy

No comments: