Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday iPhone Dump #125

Last weekend, we headed to Trader's Village to ride some rides. Unfortunately, we got there at 4:45 and the rides were closing at 5. They each got to ride 2 rides so we bought a few toys on the way out and they were completely happy.


In her new dress, ready for church. She insisted we take pictures.


With her sweet Bubba.





I didn't get up in time to fix my hair and these are Randy's favorite times to try and take family pictures.


Hannah also got a new Gig 'Em dress.





Taking selfies with Daddy. I swear she looks 10 years old here.


At Meet the Teacher at Grace wearing her new pretty dress AGAIN.


~Nancy

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful family!!! Hannah knows when to take pictures but where is her hair in the Gig Em dress?

Nancy said...

Why is my computer calling me Nancy?????

mommagroom said...

Maybe I fixed it.

Nancy said...

She often requests a ponytail "like Mommas". Clearly, I need a new hairstyle.