Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday iPhone Dump #127

At Allie's last training, she learned to get on this bed and not get off until told. This is her testing her limits.


We stopped by a candy store and they had a Spider-Man. Ironically, Hannah was more demanding that we take a picture with him than Jacob was!


I lost my ID (and credit card) at the game in Houston. I never got my credit card back but did get this in the mail with my ID. Thank goodness because I need it every time I go into Jacob's school!! Love our Aggie family!!


We went to the first game at the new and improved Kyle Field last weekend. While setting up to tailgate, we found a small problem that we made Randy take care of. Poor little guy had been attacked by something and was struggling. I won't give you details but I will tell you he is no longer suffering.


While we were gone, Memaw was brave enough to take the kids to Target. Dangerous!!


AND to the mall for lunch and dessert.


From our new seats which are MUCH higher than our old seats. That's what happens when you need 12 seats and can't afford the lower sections!!


I'm not sure this will show up right but this is a panoramic of the stadium.


Halftime.
Proof that I made it to halftime (I may have left shortly after this!).


Goofing off.


Playing outside since it felt great for one whole day this week.


Always drawing.


Riding the horse at Texas Roadhouse.





~Nancy

No comments: