
While the big boys were at school, we met up with some friends for a play date at Pump It Up. Luckily for me, Hannah doesn't mind hanging out with boys all of the time.

In case you didn't know, last Friday was "Force Friday" when a lot of the new Star Wars toys/gear were released for the new movie. After school, we had to go check it out.

Saturday morning, I met up with Deeba and Keg (my cousins, Debra and Craig) to drop off the kids since they were already headed up to my parents house for the weekend. Of course, they bought them gifts so they both had new shades.


And, Hannah had something that apparently makes a huge mess in the car.

Randy and I were headed to meet some friends for the first Aggie football game in Houston. Here is Scott, Asael and Sarah. Yes, Scott and Asael were twinkies.

Tailgating and avoiding the rain.

It was a great game (because we won, of course!). The sad news was that I lost my drivers license and credit card since they don't allow any bags. They fell out of my pocket at some point. When I called Lost and Found this week, she had 15-20 lost IDs and credit cards just from that one game but none were mine. I'm thinking NRG Stadium should start allowing bags again!!

While we were at the game, it appears the kids missed us a lot from the pictures I received.







We headed up there on Sunday and my brother's family came up for the day. The kids were thrilled.



We took a sunset cruise with Captain Pawpaw.


And tried to get Jacob catching the sun...haha.


Playing with the filters on my phone while eating ice cream.


Tuesday was Hannah's first day back at Grace and she did awesome (even if she keeps wanting to go back to her old teachers/class which is directly across the hall).


She was worn out on Wednesday.

I bought them their own umbrellas and you would have thought I just bought the most awesome toy...ever.

I also bought Jacob a new jacket that he loves so much he wants to wear it to school...today.

~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment