Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday iPhone Dump #124

Last weekend, the kids and I went to Jake's 4th birthday party. As you can see, Jacob had a blast. And as much as I thought Hannah would love doing this with all the boys, she wouldn't even try. I checked for fever when we got home but she didn't have any. I have no idea what her problem was!





With the birthday boy! Yes, he's 4 and smaller than Hannah.


Silly face time.


As you know, Monday was Jacob's first day of Kindergarten. It's been a rough week for me!!








In his classroom.


We had a hot hike inside so I was a sweaty mess.


While the 'big boys' were in school, we met Jill and Jake at Chuck E. Cheese. It wasn't crowded and was perfect to take our minds off missing the boys.








She loved the fake mouse but was scared of the real one that comes out every once in a while.





Dancing...sort of.





ALL of their tickets traded in for lollipops!


~Nancy

No comments: