Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #63

Last Friday, my parents came to Katy and took us to the boat show in Houston. Jacob got to pretend he caught a big fish.


But, his favorite part of the show had nothing to do with boats...he liked these bubble things a lot.





Hannah was bribed to smile here with fruit snacks. She halfway did it so I gave her half a fruit snack (just kidding).


Wearing Momma's sunglasses and showing off her boo boo between her eyes.


Randy was building something for Jacob (don't ask...it's Star Wars related and I'll post a picture when and if it gets finished) but Jacob wanted to build too. I thought this was so cute!!


I didn't take this picture but thought it was awesome. It's the sunset at my parents house.


On Wednesday, we went to the Houston Children's Museum.





"Cheese!!"


This is better...


Hannah likes to be this close to Jacob ALL of the time!! He doesn't like it as much.


See...still sharing a chair.



~Nancy

2 comments:

Mtothree said...

I'm surprised Hannah doesn't have more boo boos! She's a climber, like Aunt Laura!

Nancy said...

And, that one between her eyes was just from walking!! That's the least dangerous activity she does...I thought.