Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #62

Very slow week (picture wise) around here.

I have started selling a lot of our old baby things on some of the local Facebook yard sale sites. I have never bought anything until I found a listing for 50+ Star Wars figured for only $25. When I picked them up, there were actually 60 of them. We figure they are about $5 a piece so that's $300 worth of fun for $25. Score! After they all took a quick bath in vinegar/water, he was REALLY excited to play with them. Here is one happy little boy...


And, since only family reads this, please don't think there is nothing left to buy him for his birthday. This child has been making his Amazon wish list for months!!

Pretty girl in the dining/playroom. We had the carpets taken out and put in hardwood laminate this week.


Looks great without all of those toys in there! But my living room was a nightmare!!


~Nancy

4 comments:

Mtothree said...

Send me the link to his amazon list, please! By the way, was this haul for him or your older child?

Mtothree said...

Send me the link to his amazon list, please! By the way, was this haul for him or your older child?

Mtothree said...

Send me the link to his amazon list, please! By the way, was this haul for him or your older child?

Mtothree said...

Send me the link to his amazon list, please! By the way, was this haul for him or your older child?