I used to get very excited when Hannah learned a new trick. However, she has a new one that Randy, Jacob and I are all NOT excited about. She can easily climb up into our breakfast room chairs (we have a high table and chairs more like barstool height). Jacob used to be able to play on the table and keep it away from her. But...there is no stopping her now!
Yes, that's purple bath water. But they also love to both lay on their bellies and kick. And, apparently, she likes to eat the caps from the bath markers.
Just some fun bath soap. We do this over and over and over and over and over again...at every bath.
Back up in the tall chairs...
We made some cute summer cupcakes this week. Here is my helper (or tester) and little Miss Nosey in the background.
Aren't they cute? I love that I can make a whole batch, keep 4 or 6 of them and ship the rest up to Lakeside!
Again...in the tall chair. But looking very cute!
Riding in the car at CiCi's pizza. You can't tell it here but she isn't feeling great right now due to some new teeth popping through. She already has 14 and has 2 more coming. Then it will just be the 2 year molars so hopefully that will be a while before they come in!
~Nancy
2 comments:
They are both so precious!!!
Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment